Guest Relation Officer At Bolton White Hotels & Apartments
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Relation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Meet and greet guests upon their arrival at the hotel
- Interact with guests and provide a welcoming atmosphere
- Coordinate and supervise activities for guests
- Attend to guests’ queries, needs and other special requests
- Listen to complaints put forward by guests, resolve stressful situations and provide solutions to problems
- Promote the facilities and services offered by the hotel
- Cooperate and coordinate with the other hotel departments to provide an efficient service
- Provide general information and directions
- Advise and assist guests on leisure activities, places to visit and travel arrangements
- Be especially attentive to repeat guests and other VIP guests
- Bid farewell to guests at the end of their stay
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma in Hospitality Management or other relevant course.
- Candidates should be FEMALE ONLY.
- An outgoing and cheerful personality
- A diplomatic and polite manner
- Guest service skills
- Communication and listening skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Decision-making, negotiation and problem solving skills
- A smart and well groomed appearance (have to look really smart at all times!)
- The ability to deal with difficult situations and sensitive issues
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- The ability to keep confidentiality and privacy
- Fluency in English and ideally knowledge of a foreign language
- Telephone manners
- Computer literacy
- General knowledge of various topics such as the arts, cuisine, history, geography and culture
- The ability to absorb information quickly and updated daily on the latest news, events and so on
- The ability to communicate with people from all walks of life and of different nationalities
- Fluency in other indigenous or foreign languages will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV’s to:email@example.com Using the Job Title as email Subject.