Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited New Job Vacancy
Guardian Tactical Spectrum Security Limited is a multi-services company which specialises in Security & Risk Management, Security Support Services, Specialist Security Training, Private Client Services, Governmental and Corporate Consulting and Marine Service Support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Supervisor
- Assist in emergency management and contingency planning.
- Prepare reports or make presentations on losses, or violations of regulations, policies and procedures.
- Monitor security policies, programs or procedures to ensure compliance with internal security policies, licensing requirements, or applicable government security requirements, policies, and directives.Analyze and evaluate security operations to identify risks or opportunities for improvement.
- Create and implement security standards, policies and procedures.
- May be deployed offshore as maritime security liaison officer.
- Write or review security related documents, such as incident reports, proposals, and tactical or strategic initiatives.
- Train subordinate security professionals or other organization members in security rules and procedures.
- Review financial reports to ensure efficiency and quality of security operations.
- Develop budgets for security operations.
- Coordinate with security partners and ensure security related supplies and equipment are not completely exhausted at any point.
- Coordinate security operations or activities with public law enforcement, fire and other agencies.Attend meetings, professional seminars, or conferences to keep abreast of changes in executive legislative directives or new technologies impacting security operations.
- Must have at least a degree.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in security.
- Intelligent, resourceful, good leadership skills, good people skills.
- Work odd hours.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th December, 2018