Group General Manager, Gas Development at A Leading Oil & Gas and Fmcg Conglomerate
A leading Oil & Gas and FMCG conglomerate in West Africa, and Top Player in the Gas sub-sector with over 7 Trillion cubic feet of P1/P2 Gas reserve. Gas being the future of Power and Energy, we require the services of very senior, experienced and versatile professional as:
Job Title: Group General Manager, Gas Development
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Lead and develop Gas production and delivery Gas from the wellhead to the market.
- Develop the Sales Team to support business strategies and to deliver profitable sales growth.
- Recommend and implement an changes needed to align the teams with the overall business strategy.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships and business drivers.
- Provide leadership in the development of gas infrastructure from the wellhead
- Drive gas development with the primary aim to monetizing all gas in Group Assets
- Cooperate with the Company’s E&P functions to develop the full potential of gas in Group Assets
- Determine and implement the most appropriate market structures to achieve revenue goals, secure new business opportunities and win customers.
- Provide strategic direction for the overall operations of various business units to achieve corporate goals.
- Advise on business direction, completion and market trends, in cluding technology trends.
Qualification & Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in a core engineering discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division. A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage.
- Postgraduate qualification in Business Administration, Marketing and/or any other relevant discipline will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical, leadership, selling and communication skills.
- Ability to apply operational, engineering and management principles to resolve problem and optimize opportunities
- Champion the enforcement of standards and procedures to ensure a safe and healthy working environment
- Risk and Financial Management
- High entrepreneurial and customer centric orientation.
- Proven ability to plan/lead projects and work under pressure
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Above 40 years of age with minimum of 18 years progressive Oil and Gas Engineering, Operational, Sales/Marketing & Managerial experience with a minimum of years at Senior Management level in a reputable and relevant organization
- Vast experience end direct involvement in Gas Development from the surface to the Market.
- Proven experience in Oil arid Gas field and facilities engineering as Well as project management.
- Seamless combination field engineering with sniffing opportunities for Gas supplies with a view to monetizing Gas and its derivatives to relevant industrial end users.
- Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with channel partner, business drivers and corporate users.
- Vast commercial experience with proven track record of achievement in driving business volume and sales revenues
- Experience with financial analysis, pricing and Cost analysis of various products.
- Handling critical assignments with tangible success.
The position will attract highly competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant work environment and bright career prospects.
Application Closing Date
27th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV’s as a Microsoft Word documents with contact telephone numbers, current work location, email address and scanned passport size photograph to: email@example.com
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.