GreyWolf Empire Vacant Job Position – Apply Now
GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We create dynamic and interactive projects for clients across strategic design, marketing campaigns, online presence, creative motion, social media optimization and marketing analysis.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphics & Web Designer
- The Graphic designer will be responsible for all the graphic designs, developing concepts, graphics and layouts for books & illustrations, basic animations and web design and management.
- You must be highly motivated and adventurous with experience and fanatical passion for graphic design with a keen eye for details.
- Determining size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and font style and size, Knowledge, skills and experience
- Conceptual creativity: ability to think in abstract terms.
- Outstanding design skills in Photoshop, InDesign, Fireworks, adobe illustrator CorelDraw, etc.
- Excellent research and fact-finding skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines while delivering quality results.
- Good and practical knowledge of 3D Animation design and application.
- Create astonishing graphic designs including book production layouts.
- Create and manage all published content (images, video and written) from the publishing team.
- Monitor and manage the company’s online shop design, content upload and product entries.
- Oversee design (Facebook Timeline cover, profile pictures, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog) for the literacy campaign.
- A degree in any relevant field. A post-graduate degree will be an added advantage.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th September, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.