Greenlight Planet New Associate Position Available
Greenlight Planet is a social, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 30 million people in more than 60 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR and Administration Associate
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Reporting to: HR Business Partner, Nigeria
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia. If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- Delivering excellent information through weekly and/or monthly HR reports
- Managing work permit and entry visa applications for staff
- Assisting HR Business Partner with staff engagement Calendar
- Creating new emails and expensify accounts for all new staff
- Recruitment of staff across a range of professional levels from associates within defined Service Level Agreements and budgets.
- On-boarding and induction of new employees
- Working with HRBP to drive a strong performance culture amongst staff in Nigeria
- Ensuring privacy of employee data and maintain up to date personnel file
- Actively participating in HR projects aimed towards delivering the HR agenda
The ideal Candidate:
- Is comfortable and experienced working in a multi-cultural environment
- Has strong communication skills with excellent planning and project management ability
- Is a solutions-oriented self-starter; comfortable taking on substantial work with limited oversight.
- Is excited about joining a fast growing, entrepreneurial and innovative environment with an opportunity to build teams, local HR practices and policies
- Has 3 years of HR generalist experience, ideally with a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
Greenlight Planet offers a competitive salary, a fun, supportive work environment and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply