Graphics, Web and Motion Developer at Leap Africa
LEAP Africa, one of Nigeria’s leading non-profit organizations focused on leadership development in Nigeria for youth, entrepreneurs and corporate organizations with training programmes and activities across the region is hiring. Our mission is: To inspire, empower and equip a new cadre of African leaders by providing the skills and tools for personal, organizational and community transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics, Web and Motion Developer
Leadership Effectiveness, Accountability and Professionalism (LEAP) Africa, established in 2002, is a nonprofit committed to developing dynamic innovative and principled African leaders. We recognize that raising leaders is critical to nation building and wealth creation. Over the years, LEAP has inspired and equipped youth, business owners and social entrepreneurs to lead ethically while implementing initiatives that transform their communities and organizations for better; sustaining livelihood and contributing to national development. LEAP achieves this through its training programmes, publications and most recently eLearning.
The Departmental Objectives
- Excellent branding, PR and marketing of LEAP’s programmes and activities.
- Maintain organization’s position as a thought leader on youth and leadership development in Africa.
- Demonstrate innovation and proactivity to achieve organization’s goals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts consistent with the brand.
- Develop the overall layout and production design for advertisements, brochures, magazines, and corporate reports.
- Involved in project and marketing design, working with a wide range of media and using graphic design software.
- Responsible for designing, modifying and upgrading websites, from layout to function and meet organizational objectives.
- Creation of visually appealing website that features user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Maintenance of website including design and web security.
- Implement and maintain high-quality SEO policies and incorporate them with content produced for the website.
- Multimedia Development
- Support creation of audio-visual content.
- Design, create and tailor graphics, images, sound, animation, video and text to create integrated multimedia materials.
Technical, Qualifications and Experience
- 2-3 years work experience in related roles
- Degree in related fields is an added advantage
- Experience in content development
- Knowledge of content marketing is a plus
- Advanced Photoshop and Illustrator skills
- Knowledge of WordPress standards and functionality
Key Competencies Required:
- Graphic design
- WordPress Web skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, publishing and website Tools (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Creativity, flexibility and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to create designs for diverse audiences.
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Knowledge of the civil/social development sector
- Commitment to leadership development in Nigeria
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org