Graphics Officer at Viva Cinemas
Viva Cinemas is Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. Viva Cinemas is part of the Persianas Group, The Persianas Group has grown significantly since being founded in 1990 and established a proven capability to initiate, secure, construct, deliver and manage real estate developments across Nigeria.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 – 3 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create the visual versions of brands, messages and communications.
- Prepares for projects by doing image & comparable research.
- Brainstorms & mocks up ideas & design solutions.
- Prepares visual presentations for and communicate visual ideas to Management
- Think creatively and use innovation to produce/refine appropriate creative interactive designs/ideas and concepts based on agreed briefs and objectives within agreed timelines and quality standards.
- Illustrates concepts by doing layouts, selecting font types & sizes, arranging copy and images/renderings. This might require rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, web developers and marketing specialists for completion of projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Designing Social Media Creatives for Company’s Social Media platforms.
- Artistry and creativity
- Communication Proficiency.
- Teamwork, ability to collaborate and flexibility.
- Proven ability to work independently, identify and communicate creative solutions to challenges.
- Working with a range of media, including computer-aided design (CAD), 3D design and keeping up to date with emerging technologies/industry software.
- Time Management skills with an ability to prioritise and multitask.
- Ability to meet up with short deadlines.
- Confidence and presentation skills with the ability to pitch ideas to stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
Qualifications & Experience:
- B.Sc in Graphics Art or related field
- 1 – 3 years’ work experience.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design, PowerPoint & Keynote.
Applicants should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org