Graphic Designer Job at Expo Solutions Limited
Expo Solutions Ltd, the company is into: Printing, Branding, Exhibitions, Promotional items…
Job Title: Graphic Designer
- Meeting clients or account managers to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches;
- Working on layouts and art working pages ready for print;
- Keeping abreast of emerging technologies in new media, particularly design programs such as InDesign, FreeHand, Illustrator, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc.;
- Work as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, stylists, illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- The desired candidate should be a graduate of Art (OND/HND/ B.Sc.).
- 2 – 5 years’ work experience as a core graphic artist.
- Must be very creative and present a portfolio of designs created and of course, will carry out a practical test at the client’s place
- Must be IT savvy (Photoshop, CorelDraw), etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
How to Apply:
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and Whatsapp: 08034530052