GRAND Financial Services Limited Recent Vacancies [2 Positions]
Grand Financial Services Limited is a consulting company that brings together a number of experts in various fields of business. It was established with the aim of providing support to companies, government and non-governmental organizations in the form of business consulting and innovation support.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Research Analyst
- The Junior Research Analyst will work with senior analysts on our service team and will support the development of informational articles, tools and research used by thousands of consumers in making better financial decisions.
- Our goal is that Analysts will develop a broad skill set and an understanding of how to develop a competitive consumer focused service. Analysts will develop proficiency and participate in article writing, consumer research, data collection and financial modelling.
- This role will be heavily focused on writing the types of articles and guides that you see on our website.This is a great opportunity to learn about how financial industries work, develop analytical skills and partake in a successful and entrepreneurial environment.
- Conduct extensive research across Personal Finance verticals
- Assist in data collection and basic analysis for development of tools
- Pitch ideas for new content, guides and tools based on research into consumer needs and general trends
- Follow relevant news, trends and competitors’ content, as well as conduct extensive research into assigned financial topics to develop expertise
- Review and update in-house data for quality assurance purposes
Skills / Qualifications
- Outstanding academic achievement and high aptitude for quantitative analysis
- B.Sc in Finance, Economics or any related field
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Excel proficiency
- Team work spirit
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th September, 2018.
Job Title: Client Service Representative
- We are looking for action-oriented, flexible problem solvers to assist our potential and exciting clients with their queries.
- Associates interact directly with clients over phone,email and courtesy visit when necessary.
- We are looking for team members who can manage multiple tasks at a time and work with all departments to ensure that we grow as a company and continuously improve our services for our clients.
Other key Responsibilities includes:
- Represent the brand of service in a professional and friendly manner
- Empathise with and prioritise client needs, escalating issues to internal teams as appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- Minimum of a year relevant experience in a customer service role,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Understanding of financial services,
- Typing speed of 20wpm or above.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th October, 2018.