Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at eRecruiter Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria is a Professional Recruitment Consultancy and Staffing Services Firm. eRecruiter Nigeria is a recruitment consultancy in Nigeria which utilises the power of the internet to find the best candidates with the aim of helping employers reduce their cost-per-hire and provide more choices. Our recruitment consultancy and staffing services helps our candidates take the pain out of finding the right job
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Recruitment Consultant – NYSC Only (2017 Batch B- Stream 1)
- At eRecruiter Nigeria, our business is Talent! From Acquisition, Management, Mobility to everything that revolves around talent. We are like no other recruitment consulting firm.
- We are results driven, we believe in delivering value first to our clients. We are now looking to take on a Trainee Recruitment Consultant – NYSC Only (2017 Batch B – Stream 1) to join our company.
- The lucky Graduates will receive the best training designed to highlight their strengths and work on their areas of weakness to really kick start their Recruitment career.
- You will be responsible for resourcing and placing top talents with top companies
- You will be responsible for finding the talents using a range of methodologies
- Build new client relationships – cold calling, networking, lead generation
- Advertising for roles using the specific client requirements
- You will be developing existing relationships with candidates
- Resourcing new candidates – networking, headhunting, database work
- Develop your skills to become a full 360 Recruitment Consultant
- Interview prepping
- Keeping up to date with Client`s specific requirements
- Giving candidate interview feedback
The Ideal Candidate:
- You MUST belong to NYSC 2017 Batch B – Stream 1 just leaving camp.
- We don’t care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university
- Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- We don’t ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent.
- What’s most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job (there are some long days)
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the sales process (Recruitment is a two way sales process – sell the role to candidates and sell the candidates to clients)
- You must be very detail oriented
- We use a world class Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Cloud everything (emails, storage e.t.c)
- We are NOT process oriented. We believe only in results
- NYSC Stipend
0 – 1,000,000 P/A
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply