Graduate Trainee Recruitment at De Raphcity Travel and Tour
De Raph City Travel and Tour is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Graduate Trainees are students who have just completed a degree and are transitioning into the workplace.
- Graduate Trainees’ responsibilities depend on their industry, but they are generally guided by a senior staff member as they learn, train, and attend meetings. Therefore, we are searching for an enthusiastic self-starter to join our new graduate trainee program.
- Gathering as much information on the company and participating in on-the-job training wherever possible.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Taking notes on experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing systems and offering new ideas for improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company, and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Conducting research and assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Completing fieldwork or visiting different work sites when required.
- Upholding the good name of the company at all times.
- Writing a test or submitting to some other form of evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
- HND, OND, BSc, MSc, MBA in any courses
- Previous work experience is not necessary, but may be advantageous.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
Deadline: 15th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.