Graduate Recruitment At Culminate Consulting
Culminate Consulting is a professional service firm into the business of Recruitment, Training, Outsourcing and ISO 9001: 2015 QMS, HSE, OSHA Implementation. We have worked extensively across diverse sectors of the economy ranging from Telecommunication, Banking &Finance, Information Technology and Oil & Gas.
Claims Officer, Risk Management
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience2 years max
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
REPORTS TO: Team Lead, Risk Management
- Administration of Orders at Claims Units
- Filing of Claims for Damaged Orders upon obtaining approval from Risk Management Team
- Updating of damaged Orders (for which Claims has been filed) to Pending LDS on Mercury
- Follow through with Insurance Company/Brokers on All Outstanding orders (that is: Lost in Transit, Lost and Damaged in Transit) on Claims Portal
- Update Claims Portal with details of Cheques received from Insurance Company/Brokers
- Update Pending LDS Orders to LDS-Damaged on Claims Portal upon receipt of proceeds
- Advise Finance Team on Claims Proceeds received
- Periodic Stock Count of orders in Claim’s custody
- Prompt review/response to inquiry mails on Claims Package Exceptions
- Minimum of 0-2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to identify and understands relationships, constraints and pressures affecting others.
- Show problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be innovative and creative.
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to work sensitively in a multicultural environment and build effective working relations with clients and colleagues
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Practical knowledge of SAP systems will be an advantage.
- Bsc Degree in Business Administration, Law, Finance or related areas.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to email@example.com with the relevant position applied for and the location as the subject of the mail.