Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
erpSOFTapp Limited – We are a team of experienced Business and IT professionals with experience in implementing large scale enterprise systems with global companies. We have expertise gained from working across various business sectors in different countries.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
- The project accountant will be responsible for undertaking the implementation of accounts onto an accounting system.
- Ability to record the trading activity of a company and implement onto a system with being able to create a true trading position by reviewing Trial Balance, Balance Sheet, P and L, General Ledger, Aged debtors reports, etc and verify the full chart of accounts.
- Knowledge of IFRS is desirable.
- Ability to work within a project team of accountants
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Reconciling various company’s accounts within an implementation project.
- Reviewing and implementing ledgers on assets, liabilities, income, expenses and equity to provide relevant information to Management.
- Ability to monitor and review creditors and debtors ledgers
Qualifications & Experience
- HND in Accountancy
- Key knowledge of basic accounting principles and double entry is a must
- 1 year cognate work experience, you must have played a key role in the daily operations of the accounts department.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Quality, adequacy and accuracy of documentation.
- Accuracy of reconciliation documentation.
- Timeliness and accuracy of management reports
- Strong experience of using spread sheets
- Can manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org