Graduate Positions in a Pharmaceutical Company in Lagos
A Pharmaceutical Industry leader with renowned capability to providing high quality therapeutic solutions focused on patients need in dire disease segments, seek to recruit individuals with high energy level and readiness to work in the capacities below:
Job Title: Accountant (ACCT)
- Candidate must be a graduate of Accountancy with HND/B.Sc. qualification; must have ability to prepare financial statement to balance sheet.
- He/She must have STRONG verifiable proficiency in MS Excel with the ability to use VLOOKUP, What if Analysis, concatenate functions, and build Amortization plans.
- Candidates without this ability should please not apply. Previous work experience in a structured environment (company) will be an added advantage. Highly organized individual with a strong discipline.
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative (MRS)
- Involves raising healthcare professionals satisfaction about ethical pharmaceutical products and increasing demand generation for these products in public & private health facilities;
- Matching generated prescription with product sales to ensure excellent sales performance in a determined geography;
- Planning, organizing and implementing scheduled marketing activities to increase product and sales performance; Increase sales and payment performance by double digit each quarter in assigned territory
- A University degree in Pharmacy, Pharmacology, Physiology or Biochemistry
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Sales is not mandatory but candidate must demonstrate a willingness to work
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position-in-view and preferred location as the subject of email e.g “ACCT-Lagos”
Application Deadline 9th October, 2017.