Graduate Pharmacy Interns at the University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla
Job Title: Pharmacy Intern
Location: Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University and registrable with the Pharmacists Registration Board of Nigeria (PRBN).
- CONHESS 08
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
- Click on the above link
- On the “Generate Payment Invoice” page, fill in your details ACCURATELY and Click the “Submit” button to generate a payment invoice (Note: This Invoice Is Free Of Charge)
- Proceed to make payment with the generated invoice from the website.
- Select your Payment Mode (Make payments using the generated E-transact pin at any bank or simply pay with your bank ATM Card)
- Return to the website to complete the Application Form, click on the ‘click here to apply’ icon
- Enter the transaction pin on Invoice Slip to complete payment at the portal.
- Fill the Application Form, Upload the necessary Documents.
- Submit the Online Application Form. Please, review your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your “Acknowledgement Slip”
- Contact customer service line if need be (08139833300)
Names of three referees should be given and they should be asked by the candidates to forward their reports directly to:
The Ag. Director of Administration,
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital,