Graduate Jobs at Tvc Communications
TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We now seek applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below across our growing radio business:
Job Title: On Air Radio Personality
- In preparation for the launch of our new regional radio stations, we are seeking the best on-air radio talent Nigeria has to offer.
- If you are a highly experienced radio presenter with an abundance of energy, a clear, strong speaking voice, a fun and engaging personality, then please read on.
Candidates should possess the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience as an on-air radio presenter.
- A clear, strong and attractive voice and presentation style.
- Ability to conduct interviews with guests from a variety of backgrounds..
- Be familiar with, and have an understanding of, Nigerian libel and Defamation Law.
- Be fully aware of all broadcasting codes and laws pertaining to your role.
- Have a mature, dynamic, extrovert and attractive personality which listeners will love.
- Be capable of intelligent and knowledgeable on-air conversations regarding all things Nigerian.
- Be a team player who will work with dedicated broadcast professionals.
- Reporting to the Station Manager.
- Applicants for on-air positions should send a 5-minute demo tape as an attachment to CV.
Job Title: Radio Advertising Sales Executive
- In preparation for the launch of our new regional radio stations, we are seeking the best on-air radio talent Nigeria has to offer. If you are a highly experienced radio presenter with an abundance of energy, a clear, strong speaking voice, a fun and engaging personality, then please read on.
- TVC Communications is expanding the advertising sales team with sales positions now available for experienced radio advertising sales executives.
- At least three years of advertising sales experience
- Recognized top sales performer with a track record of over-achieving and a network of media agency contacts
- Able to identify client business needs and proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives
- Excel at prospecting and seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means
- Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly build lucrative client relationships
- Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies in the marketplace
- Possess rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of challenges and proactively provide solutions
Job Title: Radio Station Manager
- At least 10 years’ experience at senior management level in a broadcasting environment.
- A thorough understanding and first-hand knowledge and experience of music-driven format radio.
- Extensive editorial background or deep understanding and experience of speech / news programming.
- Must be able to demonstrate how he/she has helped contribute to station ratings and revenue success.
- Have a thorough understanding of radio ratings system and be metrically driven to achieve success.
- Be highly creative and continually innovative with station programming, signature sound, production materials, technology and contesting.
- A proven track record of successful human resources management and team building.
- Possesses the energy, drive and ambition to bring your station to the No.1 position.
- Must be a highly motivated, commercially minded individual driven by ratings, revenue and success.
- Will have experience working alongside a senior management team.
- Possess a thorough knowledge of the relevant broadcasting codes, laws and regulations.
- Reporting to Director of Radio.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 14th December, 2017.