Graduate Jobs At Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Acting as the administrative point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertaking the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handling executives’ requests and queries appropriately
- HND Secretarial Studies
- 5-6 years Proven experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or in other secretarial position
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Up-to-date with advancements in office gadgets and applications
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
Job Title: Receptionist
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- 2-3 years experience as a Receptionist.
Job Title: Secretary
Responsibilities of the job include:
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence, maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports,filing, organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Managing databases,prioritising workloads, implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Liaising with relevant organisations and clients, coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
- Logging or processing bills or expenses, acting as a receptionist and/or meeting and greeting clients
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 17th October, 2017.