Graduate Job Vacancies at Connig Technoserve
Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- Interface with clients, project manager, supervisor and field engineer
- Weekly report to the Project manager
- Attend meetings in Huawei in project manager’s absence
- Must be a computer literate
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skill
- B.Sc. Holder, Fresh graduate.
- Years of Experience: 1 Year.
- Must be residing around Victoria Island and Lekki axis.
Job Title: Experienced Logistic Officer
- Pick and deliver materials on site for telecommunication equipment
- Sign delivery note with receiver (client)
- Tracking material from pick up to delivery
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Multitasking skill
- Must be a B.Sc. Holder
- 1-3 years of experience
Job Title: Wireless Telecommunications Rigger
- We are currently seeking Wireless Telecommunications Riggers with various levels of experience to work on telecommunications projects across Nigeria.
- Installation, relocation and removal of tower mounted equipment
- Working at heights on a range of telecommunications structures including poles, towers and masts to install antennas.
- Erection and fixing of steel structures to facilitate the installation of telecommunications equipment
- Termination of telecommunications cables of various types and sizes.
- Testing of cables for compliance with specifications
- Conducting site audits
Successful candidates will have:
- +2 years’ experience in telecommunications rigging
- Working at Heights certification
- Tower rescue certification
- Good communications skills .
- Wireless and Microwave experience (Preferable)
- Demonstrated knowledge of safe working practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail should be the position of the job you are applying for.
Application Deadline 23rd November, 2017.