Graduate Job Openings At Jbex Global Engineering Limited
Jbex Global Engineering Limited owners of Jbex solar, an EPC company that is active in the planning and implementation of alternative systems.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Desk/Customer Relation Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grant access to building by appropriate implementation of Visitor Policy.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, and make referrals, and direct calls to staff members.
- Maintain a safe environment by monitoring security system and emergency pull cord system, using good judgment in contacting
- Appropriate personnel as needed.
- Provide accurate information regarding application procedures, waiting lists, vacancies and qualifications to both callers and walk-in clients.
- Notify appropriate supervisor and/or manager of any critical incidents or emergencies.
- Route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff members.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous items.
- Provide monthly reports.
- Attend Management/ Services staff meetings and agency staff meetings.
- Participate in agency activities and committees as needed or desired.
- Provide assistance to residents requesting work orders or other forms as needed.
- Provide timely referral to the staff for appointments or other assistance.
- Maintain a professional and personable demeanor.
- Update and maintain client information and program tracking.
- Accurately document all activities.
- An HND or Bachelor’s Degree
- General office clerical and computer skills required.
- Because of the nature of this work, position requires someone pleasant, personable, and patient and having a desire to be of assistance.
- Able to work with minimum day to day supervision.
- OND Degree Holders would also be considered if they have some experience in the field.
- Able to communicate well in English both written and spoken.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under stressful conditions.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Negotiate and win sales for the organization thereby contributing towards the achievement of team and departmental targets.
- Build and maintain relationships with organizations and individuals, for the purpose of creating and strengthening business alliances that complement company’s core competencies
- Participate in sales presentations aimed at pitching for business across locations as required in the sales/marketing plan.
- Prepare proposals and quotations for investment opportunities.
- Liaise and network with the purpose of engaging a prospective client and increase the organization’s bottom line.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through physical visit, cold calling, and networking and through the use of social media platforms and filed marketing.
- Target key accounts potential for the company; implements all sales action.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication drive.
- Sells the organizations products & services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects and converting them to customers.
- Identify service & product line improvements by remaining current on trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Follow up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to customers.
- Manage and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Marketing and Sales Management, Arts or other relevant courses.
- You must have the ability to strategize and execute at the same time, using resources available.
- You have brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues in various departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills, Creative and innovative and must have knowledge about content marketing.
- Sound understanding of the principles of marketing.
- Strong understanding of new technologies and how they can be applied to marketing.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Applicants should use their position as mail subject and also should affix a copy of their recent passport.
Application Deadline 30th October, 2017.