Graduate Front Desk Officer Job Vacancy at Sigma Consult
Sigma Consulting is one of the Nigeria’s leading management and healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire.
We are currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer – Medical Facility
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- The Ideal candidate will serve patients by greeting and helping them; scheduling appointments; maintaining records and accounts.
- Helps patients in distress by responding to emergencies.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other responsibilities as required by management.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Optimizes patients’ satisfaction, provider time.
- Keeps patient appointments on schedule.
- Comforts patients by anticipating patients’ anxieties; answering patients’ questions; maintaining the reception area.
- Ensures availability of treatment information by filing and retrieving patient records.
- Maintains patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal and financial information.
- Obtains revenue by recording and updating financial information; recording and collecting patient charges; controlling credit extended to patients; filing, collecting, and expediting third-party / HMO claims.
- B.Sc in any field or RN(Nurse with front desk experience) Lab scientist with front desk experience can also be considered
- Please note that an experience in a medical facility is required for this position
- Min of 1 year experience working in the same capacity.
- Well Organized
- Attention to Detail
- Microsoft Word Processing
- Telephone Answering Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Time Management
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 16th July, 2018.