Graduate Finance Associate At She Leads Africa
She Leads Africa is a digital media company for the modern, millennial African woman. With features in the Financial Times, BBC, CNN, Forbes and CNBC Africa, we’re creating the best digital content and offline events to help young African women build amazing careers and businesses, serve as community leaders and influencers, and eventually take over the world.
We generate revenue from brand partnerships, advertising revenue and direct to consumer sales (through our event ticket sales and digital learning opportunities).
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 – 3 years
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit Graduate Jobs
- She Leads Africa (SLA) is looking for a Finance Associate who will be responsible for our company’s accounting related functions.
- SLA is a premium media company for female entrepreneurs and professionals.
- We’ve built a community of 350,000 digitally engaged women across Africa and we are one of Africa’s fastest growing startups with features in Forbes, BBC Africa, Financial Times and CNBC Africa.
- Our ideal candidate is someone who is a self-starter and can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Reports to: The co-founders whilst liasing with other departments.
- Responsible for developing and leading all aspects of the company’s financial management and financial reporting.
- Managing and generating invoices
- Making payments to 3rd parties;
- Following up on receivables;
- Managing vendor applications and banking processes;
- Managing our banking relationship;
- Preparing invoices and receipts to send to our accountants;
- Supporting our accountants to manage payroll process;
- Degree in Accounting or related field;
- 1-3 years work experience;
- Advanced Excel proficiency is a plus;
- Detail oriented and organized;
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environments and priorities
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to She Leads Africa career website on sheleadsafrica.org to apply