Graduate Finance /Administrative Assistant At Connig Technoserve
Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance /Administrative Assistant (Female)
- The Finance and Administration Assistant will facilitate the efficient and effective financial/administrative operation of CTL operational office.
- She will ensure compliance with all CTL Operations Handbook Manual (OHB) alongside policies, procedures, guidelines and rules.
- The incumbent will seek and receive policy guidance/ instructions and support from Head of Finance and administration Officer on their respective areas of responsibilities.
- A fresh graduate with Bsc in Accounting, Finance, or any related fields.
- Multitasking skills.
- Good numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills.
- Have completed NYSC
- One year experience
- Proficient use of Excel ,Word and other office suites
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications including the following below to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating position title in the subject line.
- A cover letter (1 page) in which you explain why you are interested in the position and how you meet the qualities and qualifications criteria
- Concise and accurate CV (maximum 3 pages).
- The CV should include information about your qualification, relevant training courses, and work experience.
Note: The position is only for fresh graduate. Candidates with over 2 years’ experience need not apply.
Application Deadline: 22nd September, 2017.