Graduate Entrepreneur Associate at Excel Corporation
Excel Corporation – We are a provider of Logistics, Haulage and Distribution services to various subsidiaries of the group, and bulk haulage to other corporate organizations within the private and public sectors of the economy. Also, we are committed to seamless execution of strategic investment plans to provide innovation energy solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Entrepreneur Associate
- We seek the expertise of professional who desire to work in a fast paced environment, and experience rapid personal and career growth while making a tremendous impact in society, We offer a truly Entrepreneurial experience in a fast paced, yet structured environment, work within a proudly Nigerian company built by young, talented and dynamic entrepreneurs.
- We operate a structured yet fun and easygoing work environment and also a management trainee and inhouse Entrepreneurial mentorship program.
- Develop and implement strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Develop and monitor overall strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process of prospective entrepreneurs.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- NCE/ND/HND/BA/BSc/ MBA/MSc/MA
- Portfolio to be driven by skilled professionals with ingenuity and Entrepreneurial acumen to drive our business to stardom.
- Who will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
- The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, talent management, and facilities management services.
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com