Graduate Engineer- Onsite Technical Support at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineer- Onsite Technical Support
Report to: Direct – Supervisor Technical Support Group; HOD
- Manage incidents, respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone & email
- Responsible for supporting post-sales customer activity remotely and on-site.
- Responsible for carrying out detailed Site Survey & maintain proper documentation
- Perform installation and implementation and network integration at customer’s site
- Promptly investigate, resolve & report any incidents, errors, events or deviations.
- Ensure installation, maintenance and troubleshooting is carried out within agreed OLA.
- Responsible for resolving concerns on signal strength, signal to noise ratio and similar parameters in accordance to Spectranet approved standard.
- Share insight & appropriate action against bandwidth consumption, virus infection and security threats.
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions
- Prepare daily activity reports
- Inform management of recurring problems.
Qualification and Experience
- HND / Graduate / Post Graduate in Electrical/Electronics/ Computer/Communication/InfTech
- Desired Experience 1 to 3 years in similar profile.
- Proficient in WiFi, WiMAx, LTE, TCP/IP, WLAN, Ethernet, LAN, WAN,
- Device/Network level Troubleshooting.
- Computers (OS & Application Level), Analytical, Internet and Tech savvy, Customer Focused, Team Player.
- Desired Results Relevant Industry Experience, been on the front desk handling customers and team.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com