Graduate Electrical & Instrument Engineer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & Instrument Engineer
- To lead the field construction for electrical and instrumentation process revamp (PRV) and modification works, via contracts and contractor resources, to complete projects, mostly on operating plant, and some during plant shutdowns.
- Participate in construction planning and preparation reviews.
- Raise contracts and liaise with contractor supervision.
- Review and approve method statements and risk assessments.
- Ensure co-ordination of contractor interfaces to meet priorities and job preparation steps
- Review and approve work permits. Review the work in progress to ensure safety
- Review construction progress against plans. Review and approve contractor documentation such as day work and unit rate sheets, issue written instructions and sign for confirmation of verbal instructions, carry out these processes using electronic SAP R3 systems
- Perform installation and loop checks for all instrumentation. Responsible for sub-station modifications and terminations
- Provides direct and specific design engineering support in the Instrument and Electrical Engineering area to assigned project teams within the Nigerian Project Organization.
- Performs the assigned technical tasks in a format agreed upon between the Project Manager (PM) and the Design Engineering Services Manager (DESM)
- Coordinates / oversees design contractor activities in the process discipline area for assigned projects
- Continually assesses refinements/changes and recommends updates for the maintenance of specifications and standards used in the Projects Department including the Global Practices (GP), Design Management Manual (DMM) and the Design Execution References (DER). Responsible for coordinating reviews, endorsement and final approval for changes to these specifications and guidelines using Projects’ MoC procedures.
- Maintain a diary of construction events and resources.
- Holds a recognized technical degree at a B.Sc level.
- Exhibits strength in Electrical/Electronics,Instrumentation or equivalent engineering area
- 1 year related engineering experience in oil & gas industry design, project management
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online