Graduate Cashier At Lamango
Lamango – A restaurant in Ikeja GRA, Lagos, is urgently in need of skilled & well experienced personnel to fill the role below
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience1 year
- Job FieldFinance / Accounting / Audit
Reports To: Supervisor
Qualification and Experience
Minimum B.Sc in any related field.
Relevant 1 year experience in a similar role
His or her role is responsible for direct retail sales to guests, as well as act as a Customer Service Rep in managing customer’s questions, and giving proper information or other relevant issues.
The successful candidate’s specific functions include:
- Handling and managing payment properly.
- Effective stock management: Stock taking before and after sales.
- Adequate knowledge of product and services
- Display excellent customer service
- Make certain guest service is friendly, helpful and fast
- Ensure the security of all cash and tickets
- Complete ticket purchase transactions by
- Enforce appropriate rules guiding the business operations
- Answer questions from guests and resolve any concerns
- Good People Skills: A good listener
- Good influencing and problem solving skills
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated and a self-starter.
- Possesses good analytical, interpersonal, and customer service skills
- Possess excellent public relations and communication skills;
- Ability to work accurately with attention to detail in a high volume sales environment
- Proficient guest service, administrative and follow-up skills
- Comfortable communication and cooperation with guests, supervisors, peers, subordinates, vendors or partners
- Good verbal communication skills as well as math and cash handling skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines under minimal supervision
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using CASHIER as the subject of the email