Graduate Capital Finance Admin/HR Assistant at Premiere Urgence Internationale
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Capital Finance Admin/HR Assistant
Human Resources Management:
- HR Administration:
- Ensure that administrative personnel files are created and that employee documents are in accordance with working for PUI in the country;
- Assist the Capital Finance Admin/HR assistant to keep records of previous and current employees in hard copy form and soft copy form.
Financial and Accounting Management:
- Accountancy Management:
- To follow up all transactions posted in the accounting Saga by the Assistant
- To enter all transactions in the cashbook.
- To ensure the safekeeping of supporting documents for transactions.
- To scan all supporting documents and store the scanned documents safely.
- Cash Management:
- To regurlarly ensure the safe keeping of the cashbox at any time.
- To perform cash follow up and make requests for cash when necessary.
- To ensure that the Cash Security procedures is implemented and respected.
- To manage cash advances and ensure that all advances given out are reconciled as soon as possible.
- Finance Management:
- To assist the Capital Administrator to remit all statutory deductions e.g. NHF, Pension, PAYE, WHT, VAT etc.
Ensure the Management of Visas on the Mission:
- Update the visa follow up tracker as new visa information is gotten.
- Assist the Capital Administrator to communicate visa issues to the staff concerned.
- Assist the Capital Administrator to regularly liaise with the relevant authority regarding all visa requests and inquiries.
Ensure the Circulation of Information, Coordination and Representation for Administrative Issues:
- Assist the Capital Administrator in taking minutes of meetings, sending out notices for meetings and preparing meeting venues.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Economics, Business Management or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position (NGOs or private companies)
Knowledge & skills:
- Good analytical and writing skills. Good management capacities and team leadership spirit
- Fluent in English.
- Good knowledge of the MS office software including Word, Outlook. Excellent in Excel
- Excellent communication and diplomacy skills to manage relationship in potentially tense situations
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Applications after the deadline will not be accepted.