Graduate Business Development Officer at Adron Homes & Properties Limited
ADRON is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
Our core value is built on consistent Quality Services to clients and subscribers; develop our talents and achieve high quality standard; make decisions and help grow the business; and unity in purpose and sharing ideas to achieve a common goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Applicants should be a graduate in any field
- With 1 – 3 experience years
- Should be outspoken, must have a good customer relationship skill, must be able to speak in any of the following language:English, Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba languages
- Must be between the age of 25 years to 35 years
- Very attractive plus weekly allowance.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Send applications to the branch office at:
3, Ejura Close, Opposite Airtel Office (BANEX),
Note: This application is for Abuja residents only.