Graduate Architect at the Kaduna State Local Government Service Commission
Job Title: Architect – GL.08
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking architectural design of Local Government buildings and other architectural projects
- Preparing perspective sketches and models of illustrated works of importance
- Preparing working drawings and specification for Local Government buildings and other architectural projects
- Supervising building works being executed for the Local Government either by contract or direct labor to ensure conformity with the architectural designs of the buildings
- Maintaining Government buildings including rehabilitation, refurnishing, furnishing and decoration
- Carrying out site analysis
- Rendering professional advice to the works Department and other Local Government bodies
- Performing other related duties as may be assigned.
- Candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Membership of Professional bodies would be an additional advantage.
- Candidates who are awaiting result will not be considered and need not to apply.
Salaries, allowances and other conditions of service would be as approved by the Kaduna State Government.
Application Closing Date
13th February, 2018.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send an handwritten Application and addressed to:
Local Government Service Commission,
No. 16, Muhammadu Buhari Way,