Graduate Analyst Trainee recruitment at DBH Solutions
DBH Solutions is an African Infrastructure and Information Technology company primarily based in Nigeria, West Africa. We are industry leaders in providing quality standards based infrastructure and technology solutions to a wide range of sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Title: Analyst Training Program
Job Status: Full Time
- Review the RFPs submitted from the client ensuring that it is progressed through the RFP life cycle.
- Ensure utilization of approved company vendors and OEMs, requesting costs if necessary to complete the RFP.
- Submit proposals within the required time frame, ensuring follow-up within 3 days of submission.
- Obtain feedback from projects for “lessons learned” to incorporate in future proposals.
- Obtain assistance from other departments (Engineering, Administration, Finance, etc.) as required to prepare the proposal.
- Clearly define the requirements and Scope of Work offered to the client and identifies any clarifications or exceptions to the client’s request.
- Prepare and review purchase orders in order to verify accuracy, terminology, specifications and send copies to OEMs
- Placing orders with our OEMs, tracking and following up on progress through to delivery, respond to queries about order status, changes, or cancellations
- Determine if inventory quantities are sufficient for the RFP, liaise with Logistics to order required materials when necessary.
- Assist in project planning, budgeting of all projects assigned to you
- Monitor and track project milestones and deliverables and make revisions as and when the need arises.
- Have confidence in own ability to intelligently communicate with Engineers on project progress as well as effectively lead the discussion
- Ensure project documents such as high level project plans, SOWs, Change Request Form are completed
- Identify the elements of project risks that are likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
- Develop or update project plans for projects including information such as project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and resourcing.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting and analyzing information from all lead engineers ensuring that the weekly report is sent out to the client in a timely manner
- Monitor all quality related activities on the project
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project
- Coordinate all QA/QC activities with the site Engineer
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standard of excellence of the company.
- Attend client quality management meetings
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to project commencement.
- Monitor the disposition of all issued non-conformance reports.
- A University Degree in Engineering, Mathematics and Science (Minimum second class upper) M.Sc is an added advantage.
- Experience: 0-2 years.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Flare for numbers and be business savvy
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD.
- High level of integrity
- Computer literacy, MS Office
- High observational skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org