Graduate Accountant/Admin (NYSC Intern) at Funtay Global Resources Limited
Funtay Global Resources Limited is an oil and gas company providing solutions to the Oil and Gas Upstream, Downstream, and Midstream sector.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to join our team in the position below:
Job Title: Accountant/Admin (NYSC Intern)
- Record financial transactions and aid in the preparation of financial statements such as balance sheet, income statements, etc. with regards to financial accounting, production accounting, and tax accounting.
- Perform audits, payments to vendors/suppliers, payroll, and other accounting tasks.
- Perform administrative and HR duties
- Keep records such as: financial statements, transactions, employees/contractors and vendors account information
- Learn accounting, financial, and tax requirements of the Nigerian petroleum industry and Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
- Learn to use Quickbooks, payroll, accounting/tax, and HR software.
- Learn about the Upstream and Downstream petroleum industry
- Shadow and aid staff with engineering, administrative, HR, and/or legal duties.
- Must have a HND/B.Sc in Accounting from a Nigerian University or Polytechnic.
- Must be a NYSC Youth Corper posted to Lagos or a 2015/2017 graduate
- Ideal candidate is an independent self starter and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative
- Candidate should have intermediate Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should write a one paragraph summary in their CV’s (PDF format) describing their strengths/skills and why they will be the best candidate for this job to: email@example.com