Graceco Limited recruitment for Graduate Trainee Engineers
Graceco Limited – We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfil their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
Applications are invited for the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Engineer
- The Graduate Trainee Engineer Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our maintenance department.
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant should have HND in electrical and electronic engineering.
- Applicant must be a stickler for accuracy
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least upper credit from a reputable polytechnic.
You will need to show:
- Readiness to learn new skills and technology.
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee Engineer”.