GraceCo Limited New Job Vacancy – Share & Apply
Graceco Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. Graceco is a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- Markets products by developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and presentations; maintaining databases; preparing reports.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Working closely with research and development unit and assisting with new product launches.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Supports office staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analysis, new product information
- Able to benchmark and understand market best practices
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Self-motivated with strong leadership and team player skills
- Knowledgeable of retail service industry preferred
- Ability to work on a team and lead projects
- Excellent organization and management skills
- Required proficiency with desktop applications including Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.
- Good command of English
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with limited resources
- Bachelor degree in Marketing; 2.1 or better
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing with at least 3 years in FMCG
- Qualified chartered marketer; Chartered Institute of Marketing Management, or similar body
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 25th October, 2018.