Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services Limited Available Job Opening
Goldfish Offshore and Logistics Services Limited is an integrated, indigenous company with global perspective, incorporated in June, 2014 to offer diverse services in the Oil and Gas industry both in Nigeria and West Africa at large, partnering with foreign experts with proven integrity in the global Oil and Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Training and Development
The duties will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintenance of training records, reports and appropriate archiving in accordance with approval standards. Assess and record student achievement, monitor student performance and maintain records. Assist in student guidance and learning support.
- Carry out orientation of new instructors to principles of simulation training and debrieng techniques. Conduct competency based trainings and assessment, and provide feedback from trainees and instructors
- Evaluate and verify employee performance through the review of completed work assignments and demonstrated abilities in the simulator. Actively develop employee through training activities, review their performance and jointly carry out proficiency assessment of personnel prior to promotion or job assignment in conjunction with the HR, terminal and fleet manager.
- Prepare, instruct and assess courses for marine deck and engine simulator based training and facilitate the development of course curriculum and new opportunities with appropriate expertise. Keep abreast of new regulations and changes in the industry and effect such changes in the course delivery.
- Function as an expert resource in matters relating to simulation including educational design and delivery, evaluation and the use of the simulator equipment in maritime research for providing solutions and continuous improvement of the company’s business.
- Maintenance of the simulator equipment and other educational tools to ensure reliability. Providing technical support and assistance in setting up and testing of the simulation equipment. Compliance with the equipment manufacturer Long Term System Service Plan and ensuring value for money service agreements.
- Review training processes and recommend procedural or policy change to improve operations as well as the continuous review and improvement in the implementation of the clients Integrated Training Strategy.
The right candidate should:
- Have a minimum of Class 2 Deck Certificate of Competency issued by an internationally recognized Maritime Flag State
- Academic degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in relevant field will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years in the Marine industry including service on Gas and or Oil tankers and must have attained up to the rank of Chief Officer and above for not less than 2 years.
- Shore side operational/technical experience in an oil or gas terminal, marine simulator facility or within a reputable & internationally recognized Ship Management organization will be an added advantage
Between 50,000 – 60,000 USD per annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only Shortlisted Candidates will be contacted
- Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).