Going Active Africa New Vacancy Available – Share & Apply
Going Active Africa is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria. We are a dedicated talent strategy, resourcing and organisational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organisations in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Manager – Sales
Reports to: Sales Manager
- The Client Manager is instrumental in helping organisation meet its revenue and profitability goals.
- This includes prospecting, responding to Client sales needs, properly qualifying prospects, promptly completing proposals and sales activities, closing sales opportunities quickly and efficiently, and completing necessary paperwork and implementation steps to set projects in motion successfully.
- It also includes managing relationships with assigned existing Clients.
Must have the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree is required
- Proficient in MS office suite – Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skill(verbal and written)
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Expert negotiator with the ability to develop and maintain multilevel relationships
- Ability to think strategically & commercially
- Ability to work under pressure
- Analytical skills enabling quick and meaningful understanding of Client needs and goals
- Other relevant certifications will be of added advantage
- Proven track record in sales within the ICT industry.
- Minimum of 5years’ experience in a Sales role
- Working Knowledge of a Customer relationship management tool.
- Previous work experience with ISPIC is an advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply