Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited Recruitment Ongoing
Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Support Analyst
- We are looking for a qualified Sales support analyst to join our team. You will provide support to sales representatives and respond to customer and prospect queries.
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with knowledge of sales and customer service best practices.
- You should also be able to interpret sales metrics and be goal-oriented. We expect you to perform well in a team environment and have exceptional people skills.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to creating and maintaining good customer relationships and ensuring smooth sales team operations.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Process orders & quotes with a methodical attention to detail in a timely manner
- Liaising with production and warehouse departments
- Providing product information to customers
- Establish customer list for Sales Executives
- Resolving delivery and customer care issues
- Provide data and guides to help the sales team
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Respond to incoming customer correspondence including phone calls, and emails
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Proven work experience as a Sales support analyst
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite, particularly MS Excel.
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Teamwork and motivational skills
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Associates Degree in relevant field a plus.
- Hands on experience with CRM software
- In-depth understanding of sales. principles and customer service practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject of the mail “Sales Support Analyst”