George Davidson & Associates New Job Vacancy – Apply Now!
George Davidson & Associates is one of the leading Business & HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria.
Our firm requires the service of the following position:
Job Title: Logistics Support Personnel
Report to: Logistics Manager
- Review prices and product specifications from various suppliers to determine which would provide the best deal.
- Prepares monthly material requirement and share same with MD and Logistics Manager
- Creating and maintaining purchasing files and price lists.
- Opening of Form M for import items.
- Expediting. Ensure timely delivery of orders.
- Evaluating vendors & negotiating and renegotiating the price, delivery schedule and terms and conditions.
- Monitors delivery times and ensuring the adequate supply of all required
- Materials, components and equipment.
- Monitors shipping documents from supplier and liase with bank for PAAR.
- Prepares import material tracker to monitor GIT.
- Answer supplier and customer inquiries about order changes or cancellations and check requisition orders for accuracy.
- Checks shipments to ensure the appropriate items were delivered.
- Seeking alternative local sources for imported raw materials if it leads to cost reduction.
- Any other duties as may be directed by the line manager.
- To ensure best prices without compromising quality of materials.
- Import Tracker – to the Logistics Manager
- Monthly RM/PM price changes analysis- to the Logistics Manager
- Weekly report on pending requests – to the Logistics Manager
- Daily expediting report on pending Pos.
- Graduate in any field with at least 3 years post-qualification experience in the FMCG sector.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Application Deadline: 21st September, 2018