Geologists at Drilio Resources LTD
Drilio Resources LTD is a fully indigenous firm of Management Consultants providing Advisory and Revenue Generation Consulting with focus on the Mining Industry.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- Duties include field surveying, mapping, examining and logging rock core samples and related tasks.
- Assist in the development of geologic models through the interpretation of new or existing drill hole information
- Develop and maintain a living database of proven and probable reserves for all operations
- Assist with mine plans and operating schedules in time frames ranging from monthly to life of mine
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years of mining and/or aggregates industry experience
- Bachelors in mining engineering, geological engineering or closely related required.
- Certified Member of Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society (NMGS) or Council of Nigerian Mining Engineers and Geoscientists (COMEG)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Drilio Resources LTD career website on www.linkedin.com to apply