November 7, 2017
Geologist/Mining Engineer at Shelze Consulting
Shelze Consulting, a multi disciplinary consulting firm in Nigeria is working on a special project in the mining industry of Nigeria.
To this end, it requires the services of a dynamic and qualified:
Job Title: Geologist/Mining Engineer
- Assessment of mineral deposits/depletion on mines fields
- Documenting findings of such assessments
- B.Sc – Geography, Geology, Mining Engineering and associated disciplines
- At least 3 years cognate work experience in the mining industry in Nigeria
- Must have completed NYSC
- Not older than 40 years
- Good command of spoken and written english
- Ability to organize work efficiently and deliver assignments in a timely manner often under time constraints
- Flexible to traveling around the country
- Ability to use relevant industry related software and technology.
Application Deadline 9th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: