Geologist at Mosra Enerji Limited
Mosra Enerji Limited (formally known as Dalkiranlar Enerji Limited) has been a market leader in energy transmission and distribution in Nigeria since 2010. In our few years of operations, we have expanded our capacity to undertake and deliver projects in Nigeria and other parts of Africa utilising our local strengths.
Geologist – 2 positions
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 – 7 years
- Job FieldEngineering / Technical
- Must have a minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Geology
- Experience in Exploration: Pitting, mine design and planning, double cut strip mining, surface mapping, grade control and production of cassiterite.
- COMEG registration will be an added advantage.
- Must have a minimum of 5-7 years experience in reconnaissance survey, coal stratigraphy and geology, data acquisition and mapping.
- Must be familiar with the Nigerian Mining Act.
- Preference will be given to applicants from these areas.
- Knowledge of blasting and drilling
- Knowledge in geotechnical
- Engineering geologist knowledge
- Exploration methods and basic knowledge in mapping and exploration campaigns
- Basic mining knowledge (crushing, screening, etc.)
- Quarry production and crushing operations
- OHS & E and Mining Legislation.
- Willingness to work on the field and with team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Orientation to development
- Analytical Thinking
- Accuracy and details orientation
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Planning & Organizing.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Multiple applications from the same applicant will not be condoned.