General Manager, Tech Division at RyteGate Technologies and Construction
RyteGate Technologies provides consulting and information technology advisory services to a wide range of local and international clients. RyteGate is made up of a network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. As a leading professional services firm, we have much to contribute to public policy, business and society throughout the world.
General Manager, Tech Division
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: ICT / Computer
Manager’s Title & Name: Board of Directors
Supervisory Responsibilities: All employees in Division
- Seeking for an ambitious, innovative, forward thinking and highly motivated individual who will move the company forward with strong leadership, committed people management and a commercial focus on project sourcing, delivery and profitability.
- Responsibilities include: project plan, communication plan, allocating tasks and setting milestone. Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. Meeting Commercial Targets/ increased clientele base for the Company.
Successful candidate must:
- Be commercially astute, robust and resilient
- An excellent communicator
- People-oriented, adaptable and customer relationship focused
- Have previous Manager experience from an IT discipline within the Software Development sector or similar background
- Have experience of operating in a multi-faceted role and have demonstrated a strong track record of success to date.
- Source and oversee the development of new businesses
- Responsible for developing and managing technology projects including Scope, Time and Cost.
- Maintain, develop and expand the company’s product portfolio; make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Direct the Company’s planning activities; provide leadership and overall guidance in both the administration and operation of the Company.
- Manage the promotion, development and extension of the business of the division.
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Responsible for the full profit and revenue generation for the Division.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Prepare plans and programs for the attainment of approved objectives and oversee their implementation
- Oversee the Division and implementation of all activities including marketing, financial control, personnel and industrial relations, audit and procurement
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Develop and manage the implementation of group policy regarding work environment, administration, accounting, purchasing, reporting and human resources
- Maintain a deep knowledge of all markets, industries and competitors.
- Attend and participate in various industry associations
- Ensure all registration and certification required in the IT industry is acquired and up to date
- Board of directors
- All employees.
Related Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- International Project management certification
- Minimum 10 years in the IT industry and project management
- Relevant experience as a software developer with Knowledge of various software languages
- Good communication skills and strong English capability both verbal and written
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Must be a team player in all aspects
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Creative and innovative ability
- Strong financial control knowledge
- Ability to prepare budgets, analyze financial statements and understand accounting issues as they relate to the IT industry
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Proficient in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project) and Office 365.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- MBA /MSc.
- Cross-cultural and cross-ethnic exposure
- Ability to speak any of two of the major Nigerian languages (Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa) an asset.
- Ability to successfully bid and win profitable contracts
- Ability to identify lapses and areas of need in the IT industry and proffer solutions on commercial basis
- Ability to enhance the customer experience of existing clients.
Judgement And Decision Making:
- Must be proactive and forward thinking
- N250,000 – N300,000/month
- Allowances and Bonuses subject to performance (Performance-based)
Interested and qualified? Go to RyteGate Technologies career website on securishield.ca to apply
Deadline: 20 August 2019