General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager, Business Development & Sales
- The GM, Business Development & Sales will deliver sustained new business growth with key clients while having a pivotal role in driving new business success.
- Our clients are one of the leading players in the Nigerian Telecommunication industry; hence candidate must possess high-level networking capabilities to function within the industry.
- Candidate must possess proven sales experience with excellent key account management skills. Must also be a self-starter who is accountable & professional; with proven leadership experience in building and leading sales teams to achieve business targets.
Duties & Responsibilities
Include but not limited to:
- To carry out effective relationship management of existing customers and facilitate the renewal of contracts and/or increase the amount of capacities and routes to customers.
- To engage in aggressive marketing and sale of capacities on routes where capacities are not utilized on the Company’s network, towards facilitation of full commercialization of the network.
- To carry out pre-marketing assessment of on-coming routes within the country towards making them commercially ready for deployment.
- To develop functional and effective customer care and relationship management that is capable of facilitating customer satisfaction and retention.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenues and expense control, meeting agreed/assigned targets and promoting the organization’s presence within the Nigeria market.
- Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, key account management, expenses, profitability new product development market research and brand strategy.
- Accurately forecast annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products e.t.c.
- Minimum of first degree in related field. B.sc/B.Eng./B.A.
- A Master’s degree is an essential qualification for the role.
- Minimum 14 years post graduate experience in Sales and business development roles (experience within a telecommunications and technology driven environment at a senior sales role is key requirement for the role).
Key Skills And Attributes:
- Strategic thinking, Good Leadership and Strong analytical skills
- Mature, credible and comfortable in dealing with senior executives of multinational Organizations.
- Result- oriented, self-driven with a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Strong selling and revenue driving skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral including management report writing skills.
- Excellent business forecasting, judgement and good decision making skills.
- Strong influencing and negotiating skill.
- Reliable, tolerant and determined and must also be an emphatic communicator.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2017
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s and Application Letter in Microsoft word format to: email@example.com