GeekHub Nigeria New Position Available
GeekHub Nigeria is an Indigenous Information and Technology solutions Hub, with a drive for production of world class products and services. We provide integrated solutions and services to customers across the public and private sector of the economy. From small scale software and hardware solutions, to complex IT Infrastructure design and implementation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Secretary
- The Company Secretary position is responsible for the efficient administration of the company, particularly with regard to the duties of clerical and administrative support in order to optimize workflow procedures in the office.
- The successful candidate will assist colleagues and executives within the organization, by supporting them with planning and distribution of information as well as be the point of reference for all queries, requests and work- related issues.
Role and Responsibilities
- To ensure that the business of the company is conducted in accordance with its objectives
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Drive overall strategic direction of editorial, creative and management of production for websites (corporate site and associated properties), digital video (YouTube and other video channels) and other media outlets.
- Research, communicate, and meet with internal stakeholders to gain adequate product knowledge, understand business goals and objectives to get a clear understanding of how pivotal your role is to meeting those goals.
- Actively monitor and manage company’s public image on social image.
- Ensure requests for materials (copy, graphics, video) from other internal departments are sufficient and being handled properly for content creation.
- Ensure to keep things fresh, editorially correct and factual before their display on social channels.
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make occasional travel arrangements for employee(s)
- Document expenses and hand in reports to Account department
- Ensure company presence on all major social media handles – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Curate and create original and engaging content on a regular schedule.
- Drive content using both ‘paid-push’ and organic routes
- Grow an organic and loyal following
Key Skills and Educational Requirements
- Candidate must be IT Savvy
- Result and solution oriented
- Savvy relationship builder
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability
- Integrity and professionalism
- Minimum educational requirement- Diploma in Business Administration or any other related course.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficiency in Computer skills- MS World, Excel, Power Point, Social Media etc. (Very important)
- Proven minimum of one year work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Efficient public relation skills and strong inter-personal relationship skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 27th October, 2017.