Funds Raising Officer at Pukka Logistics & Support Service
Pukka Logistics & Support Services – Our client, a reputable Non Governmental Organization, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Funds Raising Officer
- Our client requires a passionate Fund Raising Officer to build effective fundraising relationships with individuals, corporations, major donors, trusts and foundations and community groups.
- You will be working in an office with some of the most respected experts in Social issues relating to Women, Children and their medical needs. Pukka Logisitics has been in operation for over 9 years.
- Research and identify opportunities to help the Less privileged, give back and improve the society as a whole.
- Initiate and Execute projects addressing several social issues, majorly issues relating to women and children. The Individual would have a platform/ freedom to generate and head different social projects.
- Soliciting for sponsorship of projects from the WHO(World Health Organisation) and Investors around the world.
- Social media marketing: Communicate and promote services and projects with the general public, prospective investors, and maintain relations with existing clients through online and offline media channels.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, such as Public Relations, International Relations or Journalism helps.
- 2 to 5 years.
- The candidate needs to have good written and verbal communication skills. It’s difficult to convince people to contribute their money to a cause without an excellent pitch.
- He/She should be able to write letters, edit, proofread, and write grant proposals and press releases.
- He/she also need to be able to effectively facilitate discussions, inspire confidence and trust in face to face communication, and effectively engage in public speaking.
- Individual should have a wide range of interpersonal skills.
- They should practice leadership and assertiveness.
- They should be able to build relationships with Investors, and motivate and train volunteers.
- They should also know how to effectively recognize prospective Investors and be persuasive in their dealings with them.
- The Individual needs to be able to reach out to supporters on social media, as well as properly collect, analyze, and store donor data. Must be proficient in the use Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word, as well as Raiser’s Edge, DonorPerfect, and Sumac.
- Candidate needs to be good a salesperson. This often entails promoting events effectively, acquiring sponsors for events, developing a salesforce, and securing donations for fundraising raffles.
- Being a salesperson also includes identifying the selling points for the organization and thinking strategically about the fundraising campaign.
- The job also comes with a percentage entitled to you from project earnings, and a N60,000 monthly salary.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org