Front-end/ Graphics Designer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited is a privately held IT solutions firm. We have been providing solid, imaginative and successful Custom IT solutions since 2003. With specialties in custom application development, Database development and system integration, Zercom Systems covers a broader range of IT services than most other firms in the IT industry – and we do it utilizing the latest and most innovative technologies in the marketplace, making quality and technical excellence our top priorities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front-end/ Graphics Designer
- As a graphic designer you’ll need to listen and understand clients’ needs before making design decisions.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the following design programs such as Photoshop, Corel Draw, Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash and Illustrator
- Good knowledge in the use of animation software
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web. The ideal candidate must be a creative thinker with Experience in user experience definition and user interface design.
- Deliver best-in-class HTML5/CSS3/JQuery front-end code across broad
- Possess an advanced knowledge of web (front end) design
Skills/ Required Qualifications
Apart from technical and drawing skills, you will need to show:
- At least 1 year experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw & Illustrator skills
- Experienced with cross browser testing and fixing of browser specific issues
- Passion and enthusiasm for design, with a creative flair;
- A flexible approach when working in a team;
- Excellent communication skills in order to interpret and negotiate briefs with clients;
- Good presentation skills and the confidence to explain and sell ideas to clients and colleagues;
- Time management skills and the ability to cope with several projects at a time;
- Accuracy and attention to detail when finalizing designs;
- Being open to feedback and willing to make changes to your designs;
- Effective networking skills to build contacts.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org