FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc Vacancy for a Tax Analyst
FrieslandCampina is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Analyst
- We are a multinational organisation in search of a smart, agile and vibrant Tax professional who is not afraid to challenge staus quo.
- This role provides professional tax services in compliance with local laws, statutory requirements and in compliance with FrieslandCampina reporting requirements.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the end to end tax operations
- Human resources management
- Tax Analysis
- Tax Compliance
- Monthly closing cycle
- Primary documents & data accuracy
- External/Corporate Audit and staturory reporting
To be successful in this position, you are/must have:
- First Degree + ACA
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Minimum of 5years tax experience
- Analytical Thinking Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply