Fresh Vacancies at AVID HR Consulting
AVID HR Consulting is made up of professionals with proven expertise in all the key areas of Human Resource Management. We are a young and dynamic team with over 50 years combined experience in Business and People Management. With the increasingly flexible and constantly changing corporate landscape, our Clients can rely on our dedicated approach to cultivating tailor-made HR solutions specific to their needs.
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Building and Construction
- BSc/BA in facility management, Estate management, engineering, business administration or relevant field.
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. CFM) will be an advantage.
- 2years work experience.
- Proven experience as facilities manager.
- Overseeing and agreeing contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, catering, technology etc.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security.
- Ensuring that basic facilities, such as water and heating, are well-maintained.
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments.
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations.
- Manage the upkeep of equipment and supplies to meet health and safety standards.
- Inspect buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Oversee the hiring and training of employees in the facilities department
go to method of application »