Fresh Vacancies at Gokada
Gokada is the future of transportation in Nigeria starting with two-wheeler taxi-motor bikes (Okada’s) ride-hailing. We are staying true to two things as a transportation company: safety is #1 priority and the city is #1 customer. Our vision is to become the Operating System of cities for mobility, on-demand services, and financial services, by driving social and economic inclusion. Our purpose is: how can we make cities more livable?
- We seek a Nurse who will work with other team members to ensure the smooth running of the G-medic unit. S/he will be sure to keep informed on federal, state, and local regulations affecting emergency plans and ensure that plans adhere to these regulations.
- Immediate response to emergency situations.
- Monitor current trends in emergencies pattern on a daily basis.
- Maintain personal and organizational preparedness for emergency response.
- Design and implementation of an emergency response strategy.
- Ensure and monitor the utilization of HMO coverage for all pilots.
- Liaise with HMO to adequately track the health benefits coverage.
- Serve as a medical adviser in decisions relating to the health and safety of pilots and passengers.
- Case manage and follow-up on all admitted staff to ensure adequate and quality care.
- Develops a weekly and monthly medical budget.
- Design and implementation of Health Safety and Environment policy.
- Weekly stock-taking of medical supplies and instruments owned by the company.
- Oversees the activity of the unit.
- Study pre-existing emergency plans to gather information for plan development.
- Proven work experience as a nursing officer
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills for effective and efficient communication
- Great analytical skills for decision making and problem-solving
- Good managerial and organizational skills which involve multitasking and rapt attention to details
- Ability to identify a problem and proffer solution
- Good team player
- Interest in the company’s growth and self-development
- Flexible working hours
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of our business team; you’ll shape the direction of the company and redefine the face of the Nigerian transport industry
- Amazing corporate culture and un-arguably the best place to work in Nigeria
- Opportunity to join the next unicorn on the African continent
Entrepreneur in Training – Techy Problem Solver
- Gokada is a company that seeks to improve the lives of millions of Nigerians through technology. Our first business vertical of motorcycle taxi has been incredibly successful and we’ve been able to raise $7MM due to our impressive growth. We don’t intend to stop there.
- Gokada has plans to develop technologies to create efficiencies in markets ranging from transport to agriculture.
- Gokada is at an exciting crossroads and we’re looking for talented, intelligent, and out-of-the-box thinkers with some level of technical expertise. Nigeria presents a multitude of opportunities for Gokada.
- With the right team solving problems in a novel way, we believe Gokada is well-positioned to become one of the premier technology companies coming out of Africa.
- We are seeking problem solvers – individuals who can choose to ignore prior experience and look at a problem objectively to find unique solutions. Having a software development or some technical focus is preferred as Gokada utilizes technology in order to scale potential solutions.
- The role would entail being in charge of a particular “prototype project” which in itself can turn into a full-fledged business vertical.
- You will have assistance from experienced management to ensure the success of your prototype.
- This role requires self-starters that can learn quickly and that do not mind working autonomously.
The type of person we are looking for:
- Ability to analyze data and make objective decisions
- Software development or technology background
- Past experience in self-starting a business or project
- Highly inquisitive
- Motivation to make a positive impact and help people
- Quick learner
- Highly ambitious
- Not satisfied with the status quo – question everything
- $80k USD/year
- 0.25% – 1% equity
- Living accommodations provided
- Full health/medical
- $5000 Relocation Stipend
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.