Fresh Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor-made, organizational development and manpower solutions.
We specialise in connecting Human Resources to business strategies leading to improved performance of an organisation. We provide a wide variety of human resource services including HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client’s needs. Some organisations select our services to supplement an existing human resource department while others find it advantageous to use our services in place of a formal human resource function.
- Job Type: Full Time
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field
Our Client, a leading technology and gadget firm in Ibadan wishes to engage an HR Officer.
- B.SC/HND Must Have Completed NYSC
- Relevant Professional Certification Is An Advantage
- Masters Degree Is An Added Advantage
- Ideal candidate is expected to coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure that a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Formulate rewards and benefits policy
- Coordinate Workforce planning and resource development
- To ensure staff have the right work atmosphere for productivity and solve performance-related issues
- Identify sales and services that would appeal to new clients through research
- Schedule, participate and organize meetings and trainings
- Write and develop business proposals
- Deal with grievances and implement disciplinary procedures
- Provide advice and assistance in developing human resource plans and policies
- Provide staff orientations
- Monitor daily attendance and investigate causes for staff absences.
- Developing strategies that would build LOYALTY AND TRUST between internal and external customers
- Carry out other duties in line with the role as and when required
Legal and Compliance Manager
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 10 years
- Location: Oyo
- Job Field: Law / Legal
- The Ideal Candidate Is Expected To Have An LLB Degree
- Relevant Professional Certification Is An Added Advantage
- 10 Years Cognate Experience In A Financial Institution; Out Of Which 5 Must Be In Corporate Governance.
- Job location is in Ibadan.
- Review contracts between the Institution and other bodies.
- Advise Management on legal issues and ensuring that the rights of the clients are protected
- Manage the Institution’s charged off loans and non- performing assets
- Provide legal counsel to recover outstanding debts from defaulting Customers.
- Conduct and coordinate research into a variety of legal issues.
- Examine newly published laws, acts and regulations and ascertaining how these affect the institution’s business.
- Perfecting of legal documentation.
- Recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements.
- Ensure the recovery procedures are applied by the Recovery unit and the branch network
- Check the defaulting client’s files that come in for completeness and to take actions to improve their quality if needed (missing or unsigned documents)
- Take Legal decisions with Recovery team on which clients and guarantors to seize – decisions based on different criteria (passing of Event of Default deadline, payment history, respect or breach of contract)
- Support recovery set up for the operations of the company
- Manage the relationship with valuers and auctioneers and ensure La Fayette obtains the returns it deserves
- Develop comprehensive reports for external lawyers should we have to go to court
- Where necessary liaise with relevant departments to ensure that legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with external lawyers Compliance Function
- Act as the banks Compliance Officer when relating with regulatory bodies e.g CBN, NDIC etc
- Co-ordinate the writing and updating of processes, procedures and other guides relating to operations
- Keep abreast with and advise management of any new development in the market by a competitor, government or CBN that may have an impact on operations
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.