Fresh Job Opportunities at Lorache Group
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Agric Co-ordinator
Job Code: ACO 215
- Agricultural Co-ordinators are responsible for the daily planning, organisation, supervision and administration of activities on farm estates.
- Coordination of the company’s Oil Palm development program
- Plantation management plan development and execution.
- Development of new plantations and coordination of its growth plan
- Budgeting and maintaining accurate financial records
- Organising sales crops and agricultural products
- Handling paperwork and keeping administrative records
- Training/instructing and supervising farm workers
- Making sure that work progresses satisfactorily
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations and health and safety standards
- Keeping an up-to-date knowledge of pests and diseases
- B.Sc in Agricultural Management and Extension. A relevant higher post-graduate degree in addition to membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- The applicant must not be more than 35 years of age and a minimum of 4 years post-graduate working experience in an agro-based firm and specifically in an oil palm company that has a sizeable oil palm plantation.
Key required skills:
- Good communication skill
- Analytical skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- The ability to apply technical knowledge of the environment and legislation/public policy matters in a practical environment
- Marketing and sales skills
- Teamwork and leadership.
Job Title: Female Accountant
- We are looking for a female Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns.
- To be successful in this role, she should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, she will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- 3-5 years work experience as an accountant majorly in Tax and auditing
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Must be within the range of 27-39 years
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- ICAN Certified.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
Job Title: Agricultural Auditor
Location: Okitipupa, Ondo
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Assist in reviewing the reliability and integrity of financial information and the means used to identify, measure, classify and report such information.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Follow up on action points for effective closure and documenting the same.
- Conducting surprise checks and report on the various activities
- Identify control / procedural variances and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Prepare and submit monthly report on the activities carried out
- Perform any other duties assigned.
Key Requirements and Qualification
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of similar role within financial environment, technology, telecom or financial sector
- Chartered Accountant ACCA OR ICAN
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to keep hands on clay
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, good and positive attitude.
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
Deadline: 11th December, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.